25 July 2014

Let the shopping...continue!

It is that time of year teacher friends! July is coming to a close and the school supplies are beginning to fill the shelves. Although we all hate to admit it, the metal strip on the back of our plastic money has weathered to a soft caramel color from classroom supply shopping abuse, but that's just how teachers DO! 

I love school shopping! What teacher doesn't get that exciting, butterfly in your stomach anticipation for the new school year to begin!? Ok, so maybe we are a little bummed that summer is coming to a close and we have to forgo actually sitting down to eat lunch. But you have to admit, there is just something magical about clean page notebooks, a new pen and the smell of a freshly sharpened Ticonderoga...with a perfect point. 

Those crazy smart Walmart marketers did their homework, because they are offering teachers a ten percent rebate on school supplies for a whole week starting today! Right smack in the middle of my, "What do I still need to get for September?" list making. After collating my lists of classroom "needs" I will be getting my Mart on! Shop safe my teacher friends and may you find every, "Just what I was looking for!"

Thank you Walmart, for remembering the teachers!

Click here for instructions on how to claim your rebate! 


No comments:

Post a Comment