17 July 2014

A picture speaks a thousand words...

Before.
Six hours and a backache later.

It has been yet another busy week in the Asquith household. I managed to put in a few hours at school to move all of the furniture, files and fun back into room 103. My dear and handsome husband watched the littlest of the family while I made a crazed attempt to get ahead before they wax the hall floors. I walked away feeling accomplished and ready for a date night at the driving range, dinner and drinks.
We had to halt all drivers on the range
so I could retrieve the head that
projected 50 yards onto the green
after an impressive albeit surprising
stroke. 
The driving range picture speaks for itself and I woke up sore in places I didn't even know HAD muscles. Dinner and the company was fantastic, so the pain was worth it!
Mom celebrated her 60th year on this lovely little planet and I reminded her how close we truly are considering she has spent 41 of those years with me! My niece turned 1 today and we are looking forward to celebrating and catching up with the Orlando Asquith's this weekend...after Zoe's Battle at the Capital Lacrosse Tourney! Good luck 607 Lacrosse!
A shout out to Zoe! C States
Girls Lacrosse All-Star Player!
Woot! Woot!
Laminated "E" with out the bling
Thank you Sharpie! 
I found my NEW best craft product for the classroom! Sharpie's, oil based, white paint pen! I made little stitchy lines around my black, laminated letters and they turned out SO cute! It's the little things!
I am heading back to the classroom next week and will have lots to share and show. My teachers pay teachers store is coming along, as well as, the new blog layout. It is ADORABLE and
I have to give a HUGE shout out to Tenille Gates at The Cutest Blog on the Block! She is amazing! Check her out at templatesbytenille.blogspot.com! As soon as both are up and ready, you will be the first to know!
Take care for now! ~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment