07 July 2014

Let the party begin!


Our oldest child is about to make her 14th trip around the sun! I just can't believe it! In two short years she will be driving and in four years going to prom, graduating high school, moving on to college! So many new chapters await...eek bring it back to 2014! My millennium baby LOVES The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. We read it at the same time and had so many great conversations! I didn't want the book to end for so many more reasons than the book ending. In honor of our bonding over books I pre-ordered the movie from Target and ordered the cutest tee off etsy! I can't wait to start the celebration off with picture balloons, dinner at Remlik's and desserts! Notice the plural form of dessert. My sweet deserves lots of sweets! Pictures and fun to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment