08 July 2014

I made it! We made it! 14 years!

Zoe's First Birthday and first cupcake!
She had NO teeth yet so she
gummed her way through.
My mom saw this picture on Facebook
and thought it was Vasilia! 
14th Birthday...filled with
soccer camp and lacrosse practice,
which was thankfully cancelled due
to aforementioned tornado warnings.
Yes that is eyeblack, no she wasn't
working on the car.  
Another birthday celebrated, another milestone made! Not only did we make it through the celebrations and fun, we made through tornado warnings and crazy weather unscathed! Call me crazy, but I love this type of wonderfully crazy busy!

Here are just a few photos to share the fun! Minus tornado tickers, my tears of joy and melting ice cream cake, which  was FANTASTIC, thank you Lickety Split!

We filled her room with 14 balloons
complete with  "throw back" birthday pics
attached to each! Vasilia just
loves balloons...
I decorated the table
with throwback birthday pictures too!
This one was from her 6th
birthday. Look at that CUTE
little face! 
I found those pull poppers that
throw confetti! Noisy but FUN!
Plus they left cute mini streamers all
over the table and chandelier

On a side note...I
happened upon the BEST picture to use for Zoe's 16th
Birthday, but that is for a later post...        
 
Now onto the next birthday!
Mom's 60th and my Niece's 1st! Woot! Woot!
Okay. I just had to get this bag. It is
ADORABLE and it just captures
my Zoe and everything I want her
to learn about life.  Life IS about the little things
and she is one of my literally "little" things.
I love my peanut. Happy Birthday Zoe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment