10 August 2014

The glue sticks!

The journals have bookmarks and the glue sticks! For now anyway. I decided to just put together one class set with the bookmarks to see how they hold up in the hands of 2nd graders! THAT will be the true test! They turned out great! Gotta love a clean notebook. Yes, the materials were on my Walmart, turn in your receipt and get 10% back list. 

I also cut out my "All about making numbers" mini book for my class to see a finished sample and it is SO cute! I LOVE it! I am going to use them as tickets out and staple them together when we are all done. Then have them placed into their Math Explorations journal. 



I am also looking forward to starting Mrs. Tunstall's iPad units! They are so well thought and thorough! I have some ideas to add to her unit, but they are AWESOME on their own too! Check her out! 


I am taking the wee one into school tomorrow to get my recording studio set up and put up some finishing touches! Woot! Woot!  

If you haven't had a chance to check out my TpT store lately, make sure you stop by to see what's new!

No comments:

Post a Comment