19 August 2015

Better to drink from the hose than the hydrant.

It has been SOOOO long since I have sat down to stop and chat!  I can't tell you just how many times I have glanced longingly at my Apple as I rushed off to capture the world...meaning my two children. But I am BACK old friend! Woot! Woot! I would love to catch up in one fell swoop, but it would be like getting a drink from a fire hydrant so I will keep it to a garden hose...I've got time. Right?

First off THIS may have just happened. I LOVE when I find great deals on back to school gifts for my kiddos! The lovely young lady at Bath and Body Works didn't even blink when I asked for twenty five of them. Something tells me she may have done this before.


This summer wrapped up with a trip to WDW to see everyone's favorite mouse. Especially the little one and cousin Serena! My handsome hubby and I took four lovely ladies to get our Magic on. Let's just say the Grey Stuff was delicious! We didn't get to see the Beast or Cindrella, but a lovely and generous couple gave us their family tickets to the Frozen VIP event in Hollywood Studios and it was amazing. The kindness of the human spirit will never cease to amaze me. So I have to send out a special "thank you" shout out to the lovely family that generously gave us the tickets they were unable to use. The memories we made were priceless, we can't thank you enough! 



Lots of laughs and learning at the Harbor Hotel in Watson Glen with this lovely lady. Yet another inspiring event for future leaders and President's. NYSUT had a terrific gathering. We ended our two day event with an amazing presentation by Chicago Teachers Association. Across the United States teachers have tolerated such slanderous and treacherous remarks, but we stand strong and proud with integrity and solidarity. One voice teachers! 





These little ladies just light up my life. My heart. In the all kinds of crazy that sometimes is my life, this is what brings me back to Zen. Choose love my teacher friends. 






No comments:

Post a Comment